Tuesday, September 14, 2010

I hate to admit it.

Okay I dont say this often to listen up, I am a HIPSTER! But you know what we all are in some way most of us would do just about anything to fit in. Hell I do it, you do it, we all do this. It's not that bad but I absolutely hate when people who are hipsters say I Hate HIPSTERS. Why dont they just realize they hate themselves. I just dont see the point in fighting this anymore it's not worth it people, and its stupid as a hipster I can stay this proudly I like the way I look and the things I do I love riding bikes and I know quite a bit about them. I like my thick rimmed glasses and I like tight pants. You all like these things too, you just wont admit that it makes you what you claim to hate so lets just stop thinking that they are the problem they didn't hurt anyone buy biking and looking good.
We all wanna look as good as this dude!


my only problem is if the person doesn't know anything about biking and only do it for the cool factor, people learn about the things you use dont be a wanna be! 

No comments:

Post a Comment